Friday, March 18, 2011

Sometimes (Poem For No One)

I've been taking a look and some of the first posts I wrote on this blog, and I must say....I had some interesting things to say lol. Anywho, I found this poem that I wrote.....and I actually really like it, so I thought I'd re-post it. Enjoy!


Sometimes I listen to music
...to find a rhythm to organize my life to...
because at times the uncertainty of you
becomes too much to bear

..sometimes I listen to music
...to build a mountain of melody
To dance over the hurt
...the loneliness
....the betrayal

....sometimes I listen to music
.....to be touched and tickled
in spots still undiscovered by you

....sometimes I listen to music
...to fall in and out of love
without the weight of a broken heart

....sometimes I listen to music
to escape the let down
to escape the fall

...to escape the you....

No comments:

Post a Comment