Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hair Extensions 101 Series

I receive quite a few questions about hair....
specifically my hair lol.
Questions like :

Where do you buy your hair extensions? *cough cough* Arjuni!


How do you make your wigs?




How do you care for your natural hair?

What is the best braiding pattern?

How do you style your hair?

And so on and so on. 
So I thought I'd start a Hair Extensions 101 Series.
I plan to tackle all of the topics above and then some!
If you all have any questions or topics you'd like to see covered,
drop a comment down below or shoot me an email : Onye317@gmail.com.

I look forward to the fun!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to show us how you make your wigs because I am still trying to get this part down! I love how yours look

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^totally agree^ I can't wait for your tutorials on ur gorgeous hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. patiently waiting for the series to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see your step by step process when you first receive the Arjuni Wavy B. And also what products do you nurture it with to keep it so FAB?!

    ReplyDelete