Tuesday, November 8, 2011

To Stay Or Go . . .

...so I've been thinking about getting rid of my blog. Why?

  • I'm not very consistent with my posts
  • It doesn't seem to be very active around here lol
  • I have so many pages on so many social networks. Something's gotta give!
  • I'm more active on my Tumblr account
Now, don't get me wrong. I absolutely LOVE to blog! And I'm more than willing to keep it going if you all find value in it. Let me know :)

And if you all have any suggestions for improvement, I'm more than open to hearing them! 

Tah-tah!

6 comments:

  1. Onye,

    Biko don't get rid of your blog!! I'm an undergrad at a small liberal arts school in Maine, and your blog is definitely a wonderful resource as hair care options are veryyyy limited up here. I'm even doing my honors thesis on the diasporic aspect of black hair (influenced by YOU since you're in Cambodia working for Arjuni). You may not realize it, but you really do help a lot of us out here :-) Hope you reconsider!

    Olisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go!!!
    Lol, I follow you on bloglovin and always get excited when you post.

    If you leave here, I guess I'll just have to stalk you on tumblr
    -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feedback ladies! It's very much appreciated :)

    Free : www.tressinspirations.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your blog...i do get on your tumblr but on here i like your witty commentary so i hope u keep it if not we can always enjoy the commentary. maybe u should tweet your blog more often maybe people will visit that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swagga - Thanks so much! Excellent idea! ;-)

    ReplyDelete