Thursday, August 26, 2010

Got My Canon T2i...And I'm So Excited!

I went to Best Buy yesterday to pick up my new CAMERA!! I was REALLY tempted to get the Canon T1i which came out before the T2i, because it had a package deal which included: The camera, TWO lens, backup battery, a memory card, AND a carrying case for 1050. And the insurance would have been 50 bucks less...That sounded SOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing

But the salesman was like....yea it is a good deal, but he thinks that the T2i is a much improved version of the T1i, and although I'd be spending more, it's a better investment. So yea.....I went with the T2i, because I wanted the best out and I didn't want to regret anything.

So here it is:
I was SOOO excited....UNTIL....I got to the battery. It was enclosed in some sort of protective case that i COULD NOT get open....I'm like..."r u serious?!!?!?" It literally took me like an hour to get the darn thing open, and by the time I got it open, I was exhausted lol.......so I went to sleep.
Coming soon: AWESOME PICTURES!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jealous...... I have the older version which is a great camera.

    Happy photo making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Yea, I've seen the pics that the older version takes and they're amazing! That's why I wanted to just get that one and save some money lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing the quality of the pictures. I use a canon power shot now and have been in the market for a semi-professional camera. Let me know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^I also have a Canon Power shoot! I love that one as well. I plan on using the two together, depending on the situation lol. But I"ll keep you updated on the new one

    ReplyDelete