Friday, October 29, 2010

Moving ......Again!!!!!




This time, I'm just moving downstairs lol.

I don't know if I told you guys, but I was staying in a 3 bedroom apartment with my roommate for a pretty good price. We just found out that a 2 bedroom apartment became available downstairs. It has the same layout and amenities minus the extra bedroom.

We figured that NO ONE would be coming out to Cambodia anytime soon, so we might as well save some money and move to a 2 bedroom.

I'm definitely NOT looking forward to this move, even though I'm only going downstairs and I don't have very much to move....I just strongly dislike moving!

The manager said that he can have some of the Khmer men help us move......*looks around*....I may just have to take him up on that offer.

Tah Tah for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment